FoxySeta

Cleric, script kiddie and fudanshi
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Loading a save file with choices on screen stucks tha game after answering. Is that an engine bug or am I just doing things wrong? I haven't tested this there, but you can use an Action UI template to check it yourselves.

Celianna

Tileset artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just throwing this out there; did you make any changes to the project before loading up that save file?

FoxySeta

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just throwing this out there; did you make any changes to the project before loading up that save file?
Nope. I know because this happened to a beta tester that had no access to the project directory or the engine as well.

Kentou

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
Hi FoxySeta, I tested with Action UI and Scripted UI and I wasn't able to reproduce this issue. So we would need a reproducible case first to investigate this issue. If you have any more information about this please let us know.

FoxySeta

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My bad! I just assumed it would have worked in every case. So, what I actually needed to do was using Scripted UI and calling the choice scene from another one.

FoxySeta

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
My bad! I just assumed it would have worked in every case. So, what I actually needed to do was using Scripted UI and calling the choice scene from another one.
Can you clarify this statement? Choice Scene from what?

FoxySeta

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
By choice scene I meant scene with add and show choice commands in it. With scripted UI, you need to call that scene using "Call scene".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This forum is a great source of procrastination for me.
Today I read "The mouth speaks what the heart is full of." Simple, and reminds me I have a ton of work to do.
Why are cats so darn cute when their tongues are sticking out? If I did that, it wouldn't have the same effect.
The joy when you see a notification, the down when it's just a unnecessary quote of one of your posts again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LordLycan95