Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
To run on mobile devices and browsers, you must follow these instructions:
1. Make sure you have Nwjs + Stamp filesystem mode enabled in the DKTools plugin.
2. Before compiling the project, you must run the UpdateFileSystemStamp plugin command from the DKTools plugin.
3. Compile the project for the required platform.
A description of the filesystem modes can be found in the DKTools plugin help.
@thomazrb A couple of posts ago the person faced the same problem. Here's how to start the project.
The plugin command will create a Stamp.json file in the data folder. You do not need to leave an event with this plugin command in the release version of the game.

thomazrb

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@thomazrb A couple of posts ago the person faced the same problem. Here's how to start the project.
The plugin command will create a Stamp.json file in the data folder. You do not need to leave an event with this plugin command in the release version of the game.
Yep... I'm doing exactly what is in that post (or I think I'm doing it).

To run on mobile devices and browsers, you must follow these instructions:
1. Make sure you have Nwjs + Stamp filesystem mode enabled in the DKTools plugin.
2. Before compiling the project, you must run the UpdateFileSystemStamp plugin command from the DKTools plugin.
3. Compile the project for the required platform.
A description of the filesystem modes can be found in the DKTools plugin help.

I think I'm missing some step... made a fresh game here to test again:

1. I went to plugin manager, DKTools, and changed File System to Mode 0: Nwjs + Stamp (not really changed... because it was in that).

so I made the translations in the language folder (locales/en/main.json and locales/pt/main.json)

2. I put an event in my map... to Run UpdateFileSystemStamp... after it executed, I receive the message: "System stamp updated!" and RPG Maker MZ said to me that the data was modified externally, so I reload the data.

I closed the game, disabled the event, and checked at the data folder, I have the Stamp.json there.

3. So i compiled the game to Browsers / Android / iOS
(Put to exclude non used files, because without this option itch.io complains about the amount of files).

In the Output game I checked something:
I have the Stamp.json in the data folder.
In locales folder in don't have en.json and pt.json. It is still /en/main.json and /pt/main.json.

I zipped everything and send it to server...

And again... "Uncaught Error: Localization file does not exist: locales\en.json"

If I try to run index.html in my machine, I received the same error.

What im missing?

• Sad
Reactions: DK

DK

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yep... I'm doing exactly what is in that post (or I think I'm doing it).

I think I'm missing some step... made a fresh game here to test again:

1. I went to plugin manager, DKTools, and changed File System to Mode 0: Nwjs + Stamp (not really changed... because it was in that).

so I made the translations in the language folder (locales/en/main.json and locales/pt/main.json)

2. I put an event in my map... to Run UpdateFileSystemStamp... after it executed, I receive the message: "System stamp updated!" and RPG Maker MZ said to me that the data was modified externally, so I reload the data.

I closed the game, disabled the event, and checked at the data folder, I have the Stamp.json there.

3. So i compiled the game to Browsers / Android / iOS
(Put to exclude non used files, because without this option itch.io complains about the amount of files).

In the Output game I checked something:
I have the Stamp.json in the data folder.
In locales folder in don't have en.json and pt.json. It is still /en/main.json and /pt/main.json.

I zipped everything and send it to server...

And again... "Uncaught Error: Localization file does not exist: locales\en.json"

If I try to run index.html in my machine, I received the same error.

What im missing?
Okay, I'll take a look

DK

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Version 1.2.1

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Whew, just finished a whirlwind of deadlines. Finally a tiny break. You know...I should go update my 2020 banner now.
image_2021-06-16_153010.png

Why are barrels to difficult? xD I feel like i Barrel...y made it....eh EHHH!? :p
Bluh... glad this present heatwave is coming to a close...
Look what I found, it was my first ABS.

This project was never completed because I had lost the computer where it was stored.
Character Creator for RPGM 2000, VX, XP, & LPC Style Sprites | RPG Maker News #72

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lassmuoo