Localization - Translate your projects into several languages

DarkSearinox92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Thank you very much for the detailed comments on bug reproduction. I will try to fix them in the next update.
There really is a small lag, and it is due to the function of creating a file system stamp, which is launched every time the game test is run. You can find a description of this function in the File System section and in the description of the UpdateFileSystemStamp plugin command. This function is not triggered when the game is released, only during testing.
I think the only solution to this problem is to add a setting so that the user decides whether he wants to use this function automatically or manually.
Also I have updated DKTools in demo. Thank you.

Oh, i understand! Yes, need to use the stamp version for mobile, i see it. Maybe in the test version is not useful? If you say that there is no lag on a deployed project, i think that the script can simple deactivate it in test mode and automatically activate it when you deploy the game. (simple idea...)

Hoping to see the next update soon for configure splash screen and select language. But more important things (i think), is the compatibility with streaming.js audio that is very great.

If i will see other thing, i will tell you :)

arkantos

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, testing the plugin with the MOG title plugin, I notice a second of LAG when the DKTools plugin loads. That's normal?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It’s definitely a great day to fit in some time for me to play no mans sky on PS4
Julyon.png

First concept art of one of our main characters love interests who might turn evil depending on her decisions. Or become king of the world. Or marry her. Maybe even everything at once.
Me: *saved the game*
Also me: *exit the game afterward*
The game: "Any unsaved progress will be lost"
Me: "uh,.. alright?"
[I feel a bit sad I did this]
"WhY?...WhY dId YoU KiLl ThEm AlL?...yOu BlOoDy HeLl MoNsTeR...I'LL MAKE YOU PAY!!! FOR THE BLOOD OF THE LOST!!!" ~Scars final words before his final battle [not final boss]

Battle Theme: Blood of the Lost
Face Sprite
Forgotten Eclipse_Scar Dead+Final Battle with him.png
Doing RPG Maker News for 9th April 2021. :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daig0u