ChaosEmperor

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese/BR
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I can lock "Skills" tabs fully with the states, but i ran into some problem. I have a class that uses both physical and magical skills, so i wanted that a state such as Silence locked only the magic attacks inside the Skills tab, but leave it free to use the physical ones and vice-versa with other state. Any solution?

Lunesis

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
You would need to create two different types of skills I think instead of having them all under one category.

ChaosEmperor

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese/BR
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I wanted to make characters have unique skill sets, like "Spell Blade" or "Elemental Magic" and etc, something like the game Mardek here. While being silenced, he can't cast magic skills but his physical ones are still available. If there's no way to do this in the base maker, you know some plugin that could do so?

Attachments

• 20210803215942_1.jpg
    20210803215942_1.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 4

Animebryan

Need more resources!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
As Lunesis said, you need to make 2 separate skill types for physical & magical skills. It doesn't matter how you want to set it up, it's about what the editor can do, what it's limitations are. The editor supports 2 ways to seal skills. Either seal a specific skill or an entire skill type. Therefore, you need to separate your physical & magical skills into 2 separate types.

Lunesis

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
As Lunesis said, you need to make 2 separate skill types for physical & magical skills. It doesn't matter how you want to set it up, it's about what the editor can do, what it's limitations are. The editor supports 2 ways to seal skills. Either seal a specific skill or an entire skill type. Therefore, you need to separate your physical & magical skills into 2 separate types.
I guess if he really wanted to he could just make a 'silence' state that only seals the specific individual skills he wants to seal, it wouldn't be too much extra work.
1628090008114.png

ChaosEmperor

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese/BR
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I guess if he really wanted to he could just make a 'silence' state that only seals the specific individual skills he wants to seal, it wouldn't be too much extra work.
View attachment 197732
That sounds like the best solution as i found no plugins that did what i wanted.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Creating 3D CGs for Cutscenes. :kaosalute:

I keep wanting to post every song I make for the game and have to hold back on that because at this rate, I'll have spoiled all the really good stuff lol..
DerniBorges wrote on TSR's profile.
Is there any way this plugin works with the big character, and the QSprite plugin? Using RTP chars, everything works fine, but the big ones, with QSprite, it's like that in the image, it doesn't reflect right. And there is, in the settings, an option to fix it. Thanks.
bug2.png
Bengawan Solo with fantasy style arrangement. :D
So I just got my computer back (Was posting stuff on my phone) But now my dang monitor's broken! I'll need to get a new one, which means... JOBS! Yaaay... When I get a new monitor, I'll post picture of one of my RPGMMV projects.
Wish me luck... :kaodes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starnumb