Droxious

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Having a bit of an issue finding what I need on the help page for the class system plugin I'm using, and could really use some help.
I plan on having every actor in my game have a totally unique class that they are locked into, and then have several sub classes that can be swapped on the fly. I'm pretty new to a lot of this and so I may have glanced over the setting but I can't seem to find one that locks the main class only allowing for the sub class to be changed.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to JS/Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

@Shaz needs to make a website for his plugins. (it can be done easily for free with google sites.) I can't find a database of them anywhere!
Dion2.jpg

testing #2
Got fired from my job because they found someone more "Professional" and "Better" then me so I had more time to work on a tower defense prototype for a friend, I will upload tutorials on how to make it yourself once it's finished.
Added a modern day fridge sprite to my thread. Empty, full, and rotten versions :) enjoy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LS7