Status
Not open for further replies.

josellie1234

Roman Centurion
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I just tried posting this, with along explanation, but the post wouldn't work. Therefore ill keep this short( and copy it, just in case... :p ) anyway, i was wondering, is there a way to have a party member that cant have its skill/ equipment changed?

thanks,

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
yes, just add the feature "fix equipment" for the slots that should have their items unchangable.

Skills can only be change by the developer, not by the player (unless you give the player that options by creating events or items that give or take skills). If you do not add such items, and do not give skills by level, nothing can change an actor/class' skills.

Celianna

Tileset artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

ok hear me out here: if the only way my brain can describe things is like with colors is this normal? Like I've described a smell as "dark green and fuzzy" and a taste as "dark blue" like is this a normal thing that happens to people or am I just going insane?? o.0
I'm sitting here, programming, when suddenly, in the distance, I hear a deep booming shout, "Dovahkiin". In an instant, my mind and body is pulling me away, my fingers twitch and notepad++, almost by itself, turns off. The Steam starts to rise and a big green play button appers and I am teleported to Skyrim, because, I am, the Dragonborn! 200 hours played last three weeks, omg o_O
Shora Lighting Plugin version 1.5 are out! Wanna add more features to it, but just fixing the bugs is already a pain :kaocry: .

スクリーンショット 2022-01-19 002122.png
I wonder how one goes about picking a good font for a game. I find the default kinda lacking, but you gotta pick a font that's legible ya know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HenryP