Log Book Plugin

Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Using rpg maker mv,

I have had a bit of a look around though, I can't seem to find anything like what I'm looking for,

I'm looking for a plugin that can record the actions and choices the player makes in game, in a text format, so when you read it, it should read like a story, something like when playing D&D and someone scribes what happens, though in this format, i would say it would be very basic, just repeating the NPC dialog and the dialog choices the player makes, possibly actions also like buying items off of a merchant, or things they eat.
it would be great to have it ask the player if they want to add anything into the text

Anyway, dose anyone know of a plugin that can do something like this, even if it can only do the most basic recording dialogs in game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

i watched the sonic movie it was pretty good i hope they make a sequel
tomorrow I'ma go on a cruise for the first time ever... lets hope I'll survive the experience!
Omg! 8 years in this forum :o
Ksi
Streaming the last of the RMN Valentiny event games so feel free to drop on by and watch me cry (whether that's from laughter, rage or sheer pain, who knows?)
Today I went to sleep without setting an alarm, so I could sleep more than 2 hours. I woke up after 2 hours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jloppnow