Login Security Alert on Forum (Missing)?

CleanWater

Independent Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT-BR
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone,

I'm looking to see if there's any way to receive notifications from login attempts in this forum, but didn't found anything. The only thing I managed to do was to check my past activity in the forum to see if there was anything weird. Past year someone tried to hack my Instagram (with no success) and my Facebook. I received the notifications from both attempts with their respective IP, hardware data, etc.

I already changed my passwords and closed the Instagram (was not using it anyway), but I'm afraid that there's someone stalking me on internet and invading my accounts for some time. It's something that can happen to anyone, actually.

It's really important to have this option in the forums, on my humble opinion.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Going live for tonight's stream! Kytt isn't feeling 100% tonight so the wifestream will be tomorrow and I'll be playing Final Fantasy XIV for this one instead. Twitch
i got bronchitis ; n ;
I've been trying very hard to distance myself from my inspirations, but maybe It would be better just to accept it.
3uL5XnP.gif
For my 100th post, I wanted to thank this forums community for the generosity and respect that each of you show.

I'm always impressed when I see the 6x veterans (in number of years compared to my presence here on these forums) continue to help and support all the community members on a daily basis, the awesome artists who share their creations with so much passion...
If a person becomes voluntarily missing, does it cause the butterfly effect?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urmom