Orb

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Hi there! Not sure if logos fall into the category of "resources", but here we go:

I have some experience in graphic design. I have created formal logos for companies and websites, but I realized that RPG logos are different, and hard to make (compared to my personal style). I have made at least 3 models for my logo but I don't like how the look so far.

Anyway, I'm looking for someone who could make a logo for me. I'm currently working in a game I am making with RPG Maker MV. Below you will find all the specifications I want for the logo as well as reference images:

Genre: Medieval/Fantasy
Game title: Ergo Pacifex
Reference pics:
Elements: Since the game is about politics and avoiding war, I would like to see something like feathers, owls, doves/pigeons, a book or anything that resembles peace and diplomacy. If not possible, an abstract shape would also work.
Notes: Basically (as you can see from the references) I want something similar to Final Fantasy logos, monochromatic (preferably something yellowish, or gray, like the first logo in the reference spoiler from "The Last Story")
Commercial use: YES

Given the fact that I'm asking for many specific things, I would have posted this on classifieds, but I am still not allowed to post there, so...

p.s. The artist will (obviously) be credited in my game

(If this thread is not allowed, please delete it or move it to its respective sub-forum)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I guess I should post something on my game advancements.
Hmm, tough crowd...I wish I had screenshots for my prototype idea...but alas, I do not.
How many tentacles does an octopus have?
TEN-tacles.

XD I just heard this joke the other day and love it.
Future Mike.png
was fun to draw my characters for something other than my game for once. made some new designs for them, one being based on a friend's version of my character for his comic. I'll fix this up at some point tho as I feel I wanna use it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HDNua