Logo Request for Dark Fantasy Game

Anorak

Concealed Always.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Heya, my first actual post around here and first resource request, so I apologize in advance if I'm doing things wrong. I'll try to supply a sufficient amount of information, even though the game is in very, very early development.

Basically, I'm looking for a logo which can compliment this image I'm using for the title screen:

The game is going to be revolved around the idea of a post-apocalyptic, medieval world, so maybe some dark colors should work. The background image I'm using is one I randomly picked, so also, if you had any suggestions for any better title background images I could make use of, that'd be great.

I think that's all the information I can supply, other than I'm in no rush for this to be completed. Thanks in advance. :p

EDIT: I can't believe I forgot the most important part. >w< I need the logo to have the words: Ebbing Light. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Anorak

Concealed Always.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Just bumping this topic. Still looking for the logo.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

Probably not my best work ever, but played around with your title, did some editing and added the words to it.  You're welcome to use it if you want or wait for someone to give you a better one if you like.

Anorak

Concealed Always.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It looks good, but I'm afraid it's not what I am looking for the title menu. However, I may be able to pop it in at the end of the credits.

Sorry about that. :\

supercow

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesia
Primarily Uses
dark colour are too vague

i made basic first

what kind of accesories do you want on it?

Anorak

Concealed Always.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It looks really nice! Thanks!

Maybe some rays of light surrounding the logo would look nice, not too much, though.

supercow

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesia
Primarily Uses
light around the logo? its simple to do, but from my experience it would look dreadful but if you prefer that, ok.

anything else? like roots ? leafs ? sword sticking out? wand? stars? etc?

i got my hand drawing other things at the moment so ill draw it a bit later.

Anorak

Concealed Always.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Actually, discard that light comment. Could I leave you up to the accessories part? You seem much better at this kind of thing than me. :p

If you need more info on the game to be able to put accessories in yourself, I can PM you.

supercow

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesia
Primarily Uses
leave it up to me? oww ok ill brain storm later.

is the game playful? horror/scary?

is there any significance importance in your game? magic? sword? gem? crown ? castle? etc?

when i made the logo i make it to complement the background, not to blury but not too stick out too much, so if you suddenly want to change the background be careful of the lighting.

this is the example using your background, are you able to see the logo without difficulty?>

im gonna add more things later.

Anorak

Concealed Always.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ooh, I like that very much, I can see it quite clearly. That game revolves around the concept of an apocalyptic fantasy world which has many aspects of magic in it. So, it's quite a dark game which some horror elements.

Anorak

Concealed Always.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

supercow

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesia
Primarily Uses
ugh sorry just got back + sleepy headache, unable to think at the moment, i was thinking to add some freaky shadow behind it , but yeah my mind is in scramble now.

any ideas to add?

Anorak

Concealed Always.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It's fine. There's no rush.

Also, I'm not really good with this stuff, so I'd have no idea what to add. :/ Sorry. The shadow sounds cool, though.

Anorak

Concealed Always.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

supercow

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesia
Primarily Uses
i completely forgot to do this :headshake:

forgot how far i did but the theme is dark so i made some darky things maybe could be useful

or you still want the previous ones upgraded/changed?

Anorak

Concealed Always.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
That second one looks really cool. Do you think I could have the same thing, but with the word Stricken replacing the words Ebbing Light?

supercow

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesia
Primarily Uses
sure, anything else need to add/ change ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hope you are all fine today~
Moderators, you must have so much patience to be able to deal with everything. I mod in a server of sorts and today we just got a message, which, despite it's helpful constructive criticism, basically stated that all of the mods were jerks and that was the only reason our server was unlikeable. So, thank you, for having patience. You are appreciated! :kaoluv:
Haired slime? Trying some different styles of art. Maybe I can make some resources with this new kind of painting.......
i love my game very much

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
littol