Logo

Discussion in 'General Lounge' started by Sennie, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Sennie

Sennie Demon Slayer Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Hello I've been away for a while but I'm back now :)

I'm going to be working on my first project soon. We moved house and one of my emails is no longer active, sadly that email happens to be my Steam one which means until Steam support get back to me I cannot get access to RPG Maker VX Ace :( however when I buy MV in January I'll definitely be buying it from the RPG Maker Store so I don't have to bother with Steam again :)

For my project I'd very much like to have a logo for my games. I'm going to be Sennie Games but am unsure of one thing.

Where or how do you get a logo from?

This question has been bugging me for a while now. I know there are free logo creators online but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to use one commercially and I was also wondering if anyone here creates any logos for a price?

Sorry if this sounds confusing, sometimes I can get a bit puzzled when I go in to details of a problem. I hope this makes sense  :)   I'm new to this side of making games so if you could help me that would be great :)

Many thanks.

Sennie.

2. Andar

Andar Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    1) it depends on the terms of service given by the logo creator - if he/she allows the logo to be used commercially, then you can do that - no matter whether you paid for it or not.

Usually they're expecting to be paid if you want to use the logo commercially however.

2) free logo offers can be found in some of the workshops, paid logo work can be found in the classified forums.

For both cases, there are already offers, just search the forums for them.

Sennie likes this.
  3. Sennie

Sennie Demon Slayer Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Thank you for the reply @Andar :) I shall go to classified forums and have a look there then.

Thank you for your reply and help :)

Sennie.