Logos, Banners, Central Title Screens. [0/3 Current Task]

Discussion in 'Resource Workshops' started by DianteC, May 15, 2018.

1. DianteC

DianteC Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Current Task
    1. Open​
    2. Open​
    3. Open​
    Hey everyone! I am seeking to improve upon my graphical skills by doing some freebies for a while to help build a portfolio. If you want a nice looking logo, or support banner, or even a small title screen, this is the way to go.

Rules to requesting: You must make a formal request according to the thread's rules, please read them. If you wish to have any specific files included upon your request you must send them via PM, to help protect your product.

Upon completing your request I will update this thread with the finished product.

Examples of my work, Please refrain from using these as these without permission.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 17, 2018
  2. JtheDuelist

JtheDuelist Just a dev who actually got a game finished Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I'll give you a nice and easy one to start with, then (and a potential request template for others)

Engine: MV
    Type: Logo
    Description: The text "JtheDuelist Games" in a modern/SciFi font in a red-to-blue gradient, with the "Futuristic sword" weapon from the MV RTP going straight down behind the text.

DianteC likes this.
  3. Mrs_Allykat

Mrs_Allykat Failsauce Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I can't skip this! I hope you can do something with my silly idea ;) On the plus side, I have made my own mock-up, but I couldn't pull off the curved text around a bottle. So my attempt looks terrible.

Description: A bottle of "Failsauce" poured over the text "Gameworks." Since, I'm not settled on a genre the text can be any font desired. Am putting in a spoiler with my own failed creation of a logo / bottle.

Fail.png

DianteC likes this.
  4. CoGDork

CoGDork That's Me! Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Engine: Ace
    Type: Title
    Description: The following image with fancier text/underlines with a small image of two planets "merging" together (one planet is Earth) behind the text.
    Prologue Main Title.png

5. CoGDork

CoGDork That's Me! Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    DianteC was fast and very professional in his work, and made sure to check with me until I got what I wanted. I'd recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat. :)

Last edited: May 17, 2018
    DianteC likes this.
  6. DianteC

DianteC Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Thank you!

7. ramza

ramza Lunatic Coder Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Alright, I see some pretty good work here, but what I have to request will probably be very difficult to both visualize, and create. I'm no artist (at least, not a very good one) so describing the idea is difficult. But I know what I want, and I want to see if someone who's more artistic than a fourth grader can make this work (because lord knows I've tried. XD).

Description:
    Logo for my, uhh, dev studio/company, Cherubellum Studio. I want the Cherubellum Studio text underneath an image (probably line art only) of a cherub, whose body is actually a brain. I have an idea of how this should look, but my hands can't do what my brain can, and I can't sketch it to not make it look like crap. Hopefully you can do something with this. I have the sort of pose I'm thinking of in the spoiler below. The idea is that the main body will be roughly the same shape as the image, but be a brain. Y'know, with wriggly wrinkles all around, morphing into the spinal cord as it gets to around the waist area. Again though, the below image is an example of the pose I want, not the actual image I want.

If this is too weird, or turns out to be impossible for you too, don't worry about it, though.

Thanks in advance.

[​IMG]

8. Halfdan

Halfdan Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Whats about a Messagebox skin?

9. Finnuval

Finnuval World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas Veteran

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hi there!
    are you still taking requests?

10. ShellyValeras

ShellyValeras Beginner Game Maker Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I would love something to replace this [​IMG] but since i'm not certain on what it should be yet I'll just ask for a banner.

Word: Remembrance
    Picture: If you could be so kind as to have these two be facing opposite directions on either end of the word that would be fantastic.

Sorta like this but the boy would be facing the other way. OH! and have them looking up at the sky. the girl in contemplation and the boy in sorrow.

[​IMG] Remembrance [​IMG]

Font: This should be in any form of fantasy like font. XD I wouldn't know what so that's completely up to you.

11. BlitzMalachite

BlitzMalachite The Masterminded Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Type: Title
    Description: A sky BG with a crystal shard falling down from the sky. That's where some magic things come out of it. On the half of the sky its dark. And corrupted. No title name required.