Cody Rauh

Veteran 2D/3D Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
 ​

Game Information:

The first mini game will focus strictly on item hunting & collecting! Players will be able to open item chest after item chest with the chance for rare loot.
Eventually as the game progresses players will be able to participate in other traditional activities such as mining, gathering, gardening, crafting, etc...

The ultimate goal of the player is to build a display of rare or aesthetically pleasing items to be worn or displayed in a trophy room.

The loot system will feature a dynamic multiplier based looting system in which items of various rarity will occur by chance percentages.
Rare loots will cause the player to be greeted by short fanfare of fireworks and celebration for their rare find!

"In Our World, You are what you loot."
 ​

About Me:

My work as a 3D artist has been used by over 100,000+ virtual world content creators, online game developers,

and mobile app designers across the globe. Selling digital content via micro-transactions which has resulted

in over 60,000USD$ in sales in a three year period.

Simultaneously I completed contracts for clients ranging from private individuals to major organizations

such as University of Venice, Memorial & St. Leo’s university, DeMolay International, and companies

such as El Paso Corporation and Business Laboratory.

- Developed over 750 virtual assets

- Built & Managed 5 different successful virtual store brands

- Produced For These Platforms: Second Life, Cloud Party, Unity 3D, Unreal Engine 4

- I currently work full time in the industry for my primary income.

10+ Years experience in the virtual worlds / indie game industry! View my Portfolio: Polycount Portfolio

Yet I am just one person... I can't do it all myself...  Yet we are two people... and we can't do it all ourselves!

Open Positions:

Scripter: Heartbreak61 ( Filled )

Chiptune Musician: Wanted! A composer/artist with the ability to construct smart OST which completes the immersion of gameplay for the player.
SFX Engineer: Your vision and ability to create sound effects will give our games the edge that turn the bland into exciting!

​
Additional Requirements:

The long term goal is to eventually make a commercially viable game,

however we don't expect the first few to do more than brand build, please keep this in mind!

Most importantly we are looking for people who enjoy making games for the sake of making fun games!

1. Reliable Internet Connection
  2. Skype for voice calls and team meetings.
  3. Ability to speak, read, and write in fluent English!
  4. 10 hours available per week to contribute to the project for an agreed number of weeks or months
For more information the game please see the project thread.

To Apply please contact me via email @ cody.rauh@gmail.com or via skype @ cody.rauh with your resume & portfolio!

Last edited by a moderator:

Saltwater Croc

Voice Actor/Frelance Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hylian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Sent an eMail.  Looks like a pretty neat project! Best of luck to you and your team.

Cody Rauh

Veteran 2D/3D Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
A scripter / Jscript programmer could really make a big impact on the progress of this game with very little effort. ( Position Filled! )

Last edited by a moderator:

Perrotta

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Any information about the game itself? I may be interested in the composer position.

Cody Rauh

Veteran 2D/3D Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Any information about the game itself? I may be interested in the composer position.
Thread updated with the information you requested! ^^ Thank You

Cody Rauh

Veteran 2D/3D Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Now welcoming Heartbreak61 to the happy little duo, looking to be a trio, then a team! ^^

FroggyGames

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I can help make sfx. I read that the game was going to have chiptune music, so I can make sfx fitting to that style. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.
I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.
Stream will be going live shortly with some more Witcher 3, then we will switch to another game! Feel free to drop by~
Finally scripting out the story after WAYYYYY too long of having 0 idea of how to approach said scripting.
2020 has started off pretty stressful for me, but no need to fear. I have my mood fixer:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmeeDucks