Lonely and New Developer

Alinara

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, I have already been on RPGmaker for a while, but I thought that I would go on ahead and say hello to the world of game making. I am using RPG Maker MV. I consider myself more of a writer than a programmer. I am now learning Javascript just so I can use some of the plugins. As for who is helping me, well, I am kind of alone in the process of making my first game. Luckly, RPG has a very kind community. So, I do hope that I can make a really good game. I would like to work with someone someday because I don't know many people who share my love of games. But, for now, I will settle with this wonderful community. Well, I have to get to work on learning the program. Wish me Luck!!

Freank

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
What're you looking for your first game? Rpg? Visual Novel?

Alinara

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am hoping to do a RPG but wont hestitate to do a visual novel as well.

Frogboy

I'm not weak to fire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome to the forums!

Davekron

The Emperor's Archon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What kind of RPG would you be most likely to make? Anyway, I wish you luck with the program!

Alinara

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Most likely I would make an action or strategy kind. I would love to put riddles, puzzles, and alot of minigames in it.

JamesdomusGames

I'm an anarchist. No, really.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sounds like you already have some general ideas of what to do. If there's anything specific you'd like help with, jump right in. My main focus before discovering RPGMaker was novel writing, and in my experience so far with VXAce, novel writing will only benefit you so far in game making. I thought it would be a much closer kind of experience, but I'm learning it has a lot of differences.

Davekron

The Emperor's Archon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Good mix. I wonder if a good action rpg could be made with the maker, but I'm certain it can be done with some proper plugins. I'm more of a writer too, but if you need help with something, you are welcome to ask

Zebestian

Noisemaker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, hello, @Alinara ! :kaohi:
I wish you the best with your game! And it's as you said, the community here is always willing to help. I'm not much of a game maker myself, but I specialize in music. And you can always get feedback from anyone since everyone has at least an opinion~!

Alinara

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have actually heard of your work. Your songs are very good!

Zebestian

Noisemaker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have actually heard of your work. Your songs are very good!
Thank you! That honors me. I didn't think that a lot of people would actually know my work! :kaoblush:
And if you need help with something music-related, don't be afraid to ask~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Seems like people have stopped looking both ways before crossing the road nowadays. Blindly walking out into a into a road only ends in disaster.
Just finished planning out the skeleton of the main quest line of my new game. I'm so excited for it!
Integrating Jason Perry's japan tile set while listening to Murray Atkinson's Heaven and Earth background music.
I forgot I had an account on rpgmakercentral lol
"What do you think the best place to visit on this cold days?" "Hell..."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keyboardjockey