Long loading times

swickster

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I'm getting long black screens every time I transfer to a map that has lots of events on it. They're animated tree events and there's lots of them. Is there a different way to do this or should I just not animate the trees? The loading screen is about 10 seconds long and it's really annoying.

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm pretty sure that for animated trees, animated parallaxes script would be better solution.

Eliaquim

Raze: The Rakuen Zero's Guardian!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm getting long black screens every time I transfer to a map that has lots of events on it. They're animated tree events and there are lots of them. Is there a different way to do this or should I just not animate the trees? The loading screen is about 10 seconds long and it's really annoying.
Tried to use Chaucer_SceneStabilizer?
It's a preload plugin, that works great for me.
But I think in your case that is more to do with processing than image cache...

belatucadrus

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
french
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Trees that are off screen don't need to be animated, right ?

I'm pretty sure there is a plugin that doesn't animate (or even doesn't load at all) offscreen objects ? Someone to confirm this ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working on a test Boss for the new No Travel Game Jam
- Name Plugin by Moghunter -
Free RPG Maker Ready Charging Up Animation

Enjoy -No Credit Needed But Appreciated -
Download it at https://lvgames.itch.io/free-charging-up-pixel-animation-fx-rpg-maker-ready
:/ .... so, thought I’d go to the park to sit in the cool breeze and get out of the house a little. Nope, guess that’s quarantined too. Ok...
How do you do when you want to work on projects but the game companies make so many games available for free because of the quarantine?
Kes
I have just stepped down from being a Mod, so please don't send me any more pm's with Mod questions. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kme