TheGameBrewery

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was working with Hime on their Grid Battle Engine for my latest game. Unfortunately, due to covid19, they've been too busy with their day job and are on indefinite leave from RPG Maker development. Other parts of the game are making good progress and I don't want it to stall out. My current game utilizes a grid battle system and I have had trouble finding another like it. Anyone have any experience successfully finding something?

Current look of the battle system. It also utilizes several yanfly plugins and Olivia's Octobattle pack.

2020-12-02 10_18_58-NVIDIA GeForce Overlay DT.png

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Started finishing up my bosses and characters...I don't know how long...but its going to take long...

I ended up needing to do a chapter one world map remake. It's still WIP but coming along nicely. =D
Stream will be live shortly! I will be beginning a play-through of Resident Evil 4! Feel free to drop by!

1st iteration on castle interior in Tiled.
I've started up Pillars of Eternity. It's interesting how the game does a "select choice" cutscene using still image art for dramatic flair. I wonder if that might work for my RPGMaker project.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soicau888vip