Lord Roy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If some has the files can you please post them here, because when I try to use the link people send me I get sent to ad covered websites.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

It would help a lot if you specified which battlers - it makes a big difference if you are looking for Orcs and not wolves, for example.

I think in all probability, links are your best bet. It's a big ask expecting people to make a special upload. Just ignore the ads - they are possibily the only reason that the artist can afford to have a site where these things are available for free.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If I remember correctly, the 8D-Battlers were also known as the Kaduki Battlers, and those were intentionally taken down by the artist himself, specifically requesting that no one reposts them.

In fact, that was the reason why the following rule was added two years ago:
https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/inde...ources-that-have-been-made-unavailable.41382/

you might find some battlers that were made by others in the same format, but the original package (which was most of them) is no longer legally available.

EDIT: And since Kaduki discontinued his work, his website was most likely claimed by anm ad-farmer without it containing any resource anymore behind the ads

Lord Roy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

It would help a lot if you specified which battlers - it makes a big difference if you are looking for Orcs and not wolves, for example.

I think in all probability, links are your best bet. It's a big ask expecting people to make a special upload. Just ignore the ads - they are possibily the only reason that the artist can afford to have a site where these things are available for free.
Sorry for putting this post in the wrong section, and sorry for the lack of clarity. I'm looking for all the actor battlers. But mostly for the very first actor shown in the png that comes with the Actors in the actors sections of the database. It's labeled Actor 1. He's the very first one that shows up when you click on it. And if there is any way other actors available in 8D like Eric or Ernest or any of the default party members can you also post a link to them. I'd greatly appreciate it, since I'm going to convert my game to MV soon to add the rest of the extra bells and whistle's once all the vital resources are done, like maps, items, skills, note tags, quests, bosses, etc.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
As far as I know Ace characters like Eric do not come in 8 direction sprites.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

AeroPergold wrote on LUKElcs's profile.
Its-a me, Pergold from Gamejolt!
I added footstep sounds to our content that I posted in a previous thread. I was unable to edit the post, so if you're interested, see below.

DOWNLOAD LINK

I've started working on rpg maker again, and I can see a lot of improvement from when I was 13. I still have a long way to go, but I'm proud that I've gotten this far.
Animated Title screen is by SharkerrBlue(SB)
I am using the Nightmare Land pack.
I just can't walk to the store for lunch without walking past people smoking. It not only smells bad, it's probably poisoning me. I'm afraid I'll eventually have to be hospitalized. I can't take another path because there's too much traffic and drivers in the plaza are reckless sometimes. I almost got run over once, even after looking both ways.
RyanYe wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Your art works about Wyrvens and Dragons are sooooooooo cooooooooool~! I like them so bad
Can you create more? like Archangels, Devils, Titans, Cyclops!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefrecciablu