Looking for a 12 bar piano boogie woogie ogg loop for free.

stickyka

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi everybody!

Resource type: Music

Length: 1 to 2 minutes

Filetype: .ogg

Style: Fast paced boogie woogie

Instruments: piano only

Request specifics: Up front, I can't pay. I can provide a free copy of the game and invite to alpha/beta/discord group. No expectations, just if anyone wants to handle this. I want a fast-paced swing-boogie in the style of a fairly standard 12 bar boogie woogie (EDIT: as in, 12 bar iterations of variations, not literally just 12 bars repeating), kind of like what you might find Brendan Kavanagh (YT piano boogie ) playing at airports. It doesn't need to be super fancy, but a few variations would be nice. I want to use it as a loop for a tavern scene with a pianist. I've tried checking various public domains, but no luck. The setting is a fantasy setting and the scene will feature a pianist at a piano, so no other instruments, please.

If this is a little presumptuous of me, I apologize, and TY in advance!

EDIT: Found a better reference material Pro Boogie Woogie - of course, I don't expect anything on this level for free, but a simplified likeness would be just fine.

Last edited:

HatJump

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English (UK)
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi there,

Had a little go at this, let me know if this is the kind of thing you were looking for:

Boogiewoogie sample

stickyka

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi there,

Had a little go at this, let me know if this is the kind of thing you were looking for:

Boogiewoogie sample
That is EXACTLY what I'm looking for! It's very good, too! I'd want to loop it with a few variations in the riffs so it doesn't get repetitive if a player is listening to it for several minutes, though. Regardless if you can/want to do that, I really appreciate that you went through the effort and it sounds super awesome! I love it!

HatJump

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English (UK)
Primarily Uses
N/A
Cool beans, I'll keep at it and see how it goes!

Also, I'll update the soundcloud file as I go, so you can see how it's progressing.

Last edited:

stickyka

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Cool beans, I'll keep at it and see how it goes!

Also, I'll update the soundcloud file as I go, so you can see how it's progressing.
Totally going to put a follow on you, just let me know your TOS. Can I ask if you're using a DAW or actually recording? This is way more quality than I expected! (super excited!)

HatJump

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English (UK)
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm using Reason 10 and just painting it in, basically - I wish I could play like that!

TOS = terms of service? If so; just stick my name in the credits.

Updated link: The Boogie-man

I'm trying to keep just adding bits each day, so it's a bit skeletal at the moment.

stickyka

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This is SO good and exactly what I was wanting, thank you SO much! I was debating trying to learn a basic boogie and recording it or saving up for FL studio and composing it, but in either case, I don't think it would have been this good. I think I could use this as-is now and it would sound great for my purpose, but if the creative bug has bitten you, by all means, continue!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

so, ive been gone for too long when i log in and see that everything is where is shouldn't be. XD
Steam killing my eyes.. I forgot why I use it only when I have no other choice
Making a map, my brain went "Look, Mjölnir!" as I plotted out a sacrificial entrance.

Actually, it went, "Look, hammer. Wait, Thor's hammer!"
CG tile rendering, take 3: windows.
which section you guys think looks more accurate to the perspective? left or right?

for reference, this is what it looks like "at street level"
Okay, Animal Crossing is remarkably addictive and exceptionally calming. I've been playing it pretty exclusively... like... 6 hours a day. Been a while since I've been this engrossed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Komalis