Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi, I am working on a VERY modest demo of a game at the moment and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help out on the music side of things. I am a semi-decent composer myself but I feel that someone else could most likely do better. If you are interested (and your skill level exceeds my own: 

) Please let me know. I promise you that if this project goes anywhere you can come too and that if I even make a single penny off it you will get your share of the profit. 

Also if you have any examples I would love to see then, I love finding new composers. 

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
(P.S: If anyone IS interested I should warn you that despite having taken music theory in high school I am not very good at communicating music, so I will most likely giver perimeters based on other songs and emotions I want the music to convey. You have been warned.)

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
SecretVagabondGaming, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
SecretVagabondGaming, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.
Ah, really sorry, I honestly had no clue. I am very new to forums and honestly have no real clue how to use them properly, thank you for the link and heads up. 

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So before I inevitably start a new project to reorganize myself (I will make sure to save important info dw), I will make an external list of what I want in the final database.
Although a lot of things are still not finished, I can't delay the early access date.
It's her birthday. :kaojoy:
Have you ever been truly comfortable? This weekend I experienced it for the first time in my 33 years on this planet. Try to get comfy, friends.
Every once in a while I check to see if my planned game titles are taken or trademarked. Still okay. I plan to take my time for the sake of quality, but at the same time it feels like a race against some hidden dev out there who also plans to publish or register the same title.
Who else here likes frogs? I sure do like them squishy beings! :rwink:

froggy.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duselre