RMMZ Looking for a few plugins that I cant seem to find for MZ.

Crazya

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey everyone!

I checked the master plugins list (great resource), and I searched the site, and all I could find are super old plugins for reputation/faction, Time System, and customize housing.

The idea is, I have a story/map that I am working on that is split into different economic classes, Poor, mid, and high class. I want people to use the reputation of the sort to climb from their low positions to eventually getting to the high position.

The other is to allow players to customize houses that they buy (something I may or may not use)e since it seems ambitious.

Lastly, the time plugin that I'd like to find is the Time system (Mostly because I'm lazy and new).

Paid or free, not sure if any of the Visustella's do that. (since those seem popular and helpful to have in the future. They have caught my eye).

Thank you!

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
VisuStella doesn't have anything that provides those functions in the pipline insofar as I'm aware. I don't know of any existing MZ plugins that do either.

Crazya

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
VisuStella doesn't have anything that provides those functions in the pipline insofar as I'm aware. I don't know of any existing MZ plugins that do either.

Thank you for that confirmation! they have so many plugins. I had to get some sort of confirmation lol. I appreciate it!

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yanfly did ask me about hiring me to do an NPC scheduling plugin but too many things came up at the time. I might see if he still wants me to do it.

Crazya

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Yanfly did ask me about hiring me to do an NPC scheduling plugin but too many things came up at the time. I might see if he still wants me to do it.

Well, life's life! Haha. That would be cool. Scheduling as in, for the time system? Cause that would be cool!

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, basically a plugin that lets you schedule NPC movement/actions like Stardew Valley. Which would obviously include a time system by default.

Crazya

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Yeah, basically a plugin that lets you schedule NPC movement/actions like Stardew Valley. Which would obviously include a time system by default.

That is a great game! That is super cool. I do hope you get to do it =). Not asking just for me but for yourself and anyone who would love to have it. I have seen people do Plugins for gifting NPCs like Stardew valley but never thought about scheduling them.

OcRam

Servant of the Universe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi there,

I already have Time System plugin done and I'm about to release NPC Scheduler plugin next monday. This will also bring HUGE update to all of my other plugins as well.

Also got bunch of other plugins and all are free for non-commercial and paid for commercial use.

OcRam -plugins

Crazya

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi there,

I already have Time System plugin done and I'm about to release NPC Scheduler plugin next monday. This will also bring HUGE update to all of my other plugins as well.

Also got bunch of other plugins and all are free for non-commercial and paid for commercial use.

OcRam -plugins
Wow. I can’t believe I didn’t find this! You are awesome. Thank you so much.

Crazya

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
So, I am good to go with OCram's plugins, however... I am still looking for Reputation/faction system if anyone has an idea. This is something I'd love to find too. Unless there is a guide out there that I missed to do this myself.

Thank you to everyone who replied =D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It seems that I have to change the order with which I make the fantasy games on my bucket list, because the intended title is used as a story element in the first two games in the line, and somebody else might take the title for their own game because the term uses real words. I can't risk going over the apparent three year limit for registering trademark ahead of time.
I am interested in collaborations so if you like my art, hit up my messages! :wub
unknown.png

Making good progress with the second chapter. :)

Still work in progress.

(Real life, it is chronically the fourth chapter that I am making.)
constructionworkconcept.pngezgif-2-0acb620ecf8d.gifezgif-2-afeaf16ebb8d.gif "The Great Wall is great. But, most people can only be the slaves who built it, leaving their bones underneath that wall. They spent their whole life to build that wall and the empire, an empire that enslaves them." :kaoswt2: I'm just going to turn it into a modern-day sad tale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IrishEngineer13