Syddo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMXP
H'lo. I've been looking for an advanced fishing script, where you interact with a certain event and some sort of fishing minigame kicks in. I'm not looking for a specific game mechanic, I just wish it was more complicated than a Common event-related minigame (I'm looking for something more complicated then classic Pokémon fishing too).
I did find something that seemed like it could fit my need, a spanish script called "Pescar en tiempo real" by Falcao, but all links seem to be down.
If you happen to know whatever fishing script for Rmxp, feel free to tell me! I tried looking for a few, but ugh...! Can't find anything.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to RGSS Script Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Dev_With_Coffee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT-BR
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
I have version 1.3 of this script that comes with the instructions in Spanish.

I also made a system of events for Rm2k a few years ago, but it is not difficult to convert to RmXP.

Syddo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Oh, that's nice! Could it be possible for you to hand me that 1.3 version? (That's the one I was actually talking about, I speak spanish too so the instructions won't be a problem).
Alternatively, I did also think about turning some Rpg Maker script into an XP one (I found one very cool script for VX), but I'm not that good at scripting so I wouldn't be able to change it.
Thanks for answering!

kyonides

Reforged is laughable
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Err, nope, RM2K and RM2K3 didn't include scripting. What he meant was that you could create an event that would allow you to fish at the shore if you follow the same steps he did there by adding event commands in the same order.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Playing my game to improve my game. (Totally not procrastinating)
Hope he recovers fast :|
Looks like it's functional:
It's a common thing to forget eating &drinking while you are working concentrated, right?
If I had discovered RPG-Maker before moving together with my girlfriend, I'd have died of dehydration a long time ago.
Ami
trying to change my picture & got screwed up...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryweuu