Looking for a game; forgot the name

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Hi! I'm so sorry, it's my first time on a forum site, so this was the only place I could think to go to...

I've forgotten the name of an RPG Maker game... It opens to a scene of a girl (might've been a princess) who is riding a carriage through a rainstorm, and they stop over at an inn. The storyline is based around a group of five heroes, of which the protagonist's husband is a part of. There's a cutscene where she holds a magical book that sends an electric shock through her, which she remarks, "feels surprisingly good", and later on in the game, there's an option to peek in on one of the other female heroes bathing. There was a decent storyline, but I never managed to finish it. The name might have gone somewhere along the lines of, "The Castle of..." or "The Princess of...", with the name of the kingdom starting in "W", but so far, I've had no luck.
Damn, if anyone can remember the name...

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

@Anonymoussssssssss I've moved your post to a new thread as the other one was from 2015 and was about a different game by all accounts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's weird I actually have MORE work to do when stuck at home than before.
The No Travel Game Jam is here! Jump in to make a game in the month of April that takes place all in one town!

Decided to take a stab at video editing.... Even made a clickbait screen. I'm so proud of my sellout ways. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cst