AnimaScorpius

Modern Mage/WorldCrafter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello all, I hope all of you are safe in this dangerous time. Please protect yourselves and your families.

My real name is Mathieu Martin, I am the leader of the team of (now 2) people who aim to make commercial video games with my team (called Legacy Retr0 Games)

One of my team members had to leave the team due to sickness reasons and I need another eventer to fill their role.

What I offer:
- Working with a team with private plugins and Private art, almost 0% of store bought art, meaning the games we will be releasing will not just be RTP beginner games that litter steam. But an actual game where you have a better chance to get known.
- First Monetary Bonus coming from my own pockets after 3 months of loyal service.
- Rev share for the actual sales of the game split between everyone.
- A professional-like environment to work in.

What I need:
I need a good eventer to compliment our team, I could do it myself but I am taking care of so many facets of the game that I need 1 person dedicated to eventing. You need to have above average skills in eventing and must be able to follow instructions.

Fair Warning:
I am not here to bullshit anybody, right now we are nobodies, and all of us have dayjobs, this is not a position in a real indie dev company (yet) So if you expect a salary I am sorry but it wont happen (yet). You get Bonuses + Rev Share, and the bonuses are coming out of my pockets out of good will to show I am serious in this endeavor. You must be an active and helpful member of the team to get a Bonus, and you can get different ones depending on what you do for us. The first bonus you will likely get is the 3-month one which ranges at my discretion depending on the work you put in. You may get other bonuses depending on how much you help when we reach different milestones in production. I will always make those clear for each and every project.

Current Project Synopsis:
Quick Premise: The Enemies called the Time Breakers (WIP) attack the time-stream itself in various eras across time in order to "break" time and unbalance the Time Nexus and have a clear path to attack it. With time being stable the Time Nexus is unreachable. Distorting the time-stream and "breaking" time would make the Time Nexus be reachable and by taking it over the Time Breakers could become "Time Gods" Thus ruling over the Multiverse. The Main characters must find a way to stop them in order for humanity to keep their free will.

Test for Entry:
I want you to do 1 scene with 2 characters and make a little story out of it, in that scene I want you to showcase to me how you can make it interesting with your eventing skills. When you are done record it and send it via DMs at discord not here. This is the final step to your application. Scene Must be 5 Mins.

If you are interested DM me on Discord:
VestaOrion#6906

Edit: added "Test for Entry"

Last edited:

HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm somewhat confused. By "games with original art and plugins" are you referring to your current game or are you offering that as your service?

AnimaScorpius

Modern Mage/WorldCrafter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm somewhat confused. By "games with original art and plugins" are you referring to your current game or are you offering that as your service?
This means that I only use original art and plugins to make the games unique. So I am not churning out rtp games.

AnimaScorpius

Modern Mage/WorldCrafter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You may close this, The Position is closed @mlogan

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Who shares/sells their scripts/plugins on itch.io? Can I pick your brain?
If you ever need fantasy names and you're bored, make a fictional alphabet. Switch around the letters and see what you get :p
I JUST GOT PROMOTED TO 9TH GRADE BOIS!
On a scale of one to I just drew a pineapple with hairy legs how bored are you today?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tanzx