They System is overrated
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi y'all!
I know it's me again but I have another request. I'm trying to make a horror game and expand my Horizon on different Genres if anyone knows if these exsist or if someone could make me some?
Looking for limbs and a severed head icons RTP Style I bluish in color it would be really nice if you could do that for me

Last edited:

Wecoc

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Catalan
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Yes, I just made those for this topic so do whatever you want with them.
Also, remember Caz and Avery both have Halloween/horror icons on their packs :hwink:

alltheyuriz

They System is overrated
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Profile Posts

My Overworld might be a mix of inspiration from 2D Final Fantasy games, Breath of Fire, Battlechasers: Nightwar, Super Mario World, and Pillars of Eternity. If I can make it more in-depth than just walking from point A to point B, that might do a lot for the gameplay experience. Hmm...
Terribly depressed. Worst birthday I've had in years, no motivation to work on anything. Still no income. At least I've got my computer running again.
Doing RPG Maker News for 19th September 2021

Stream will be live with some Dark Souls 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sebby