Looking for a Kick-Party member plugin for the menu?

Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Hi, I'm looking for a plugin that allows the player to have an option in the menu to kick/remove party members from the party. The system is kind of similar to Final Fantasy Tactics or Pokemon where if you don't want them anymore you can just release them. My game is a bit similar where there would be lots of non-important actors that can be recruited.

I know you can make an event to remove party members but the event command of "Change Party Members" only removes by actor ID. I would have to set the actual actor ID to remove them from the party, but that would be difficult when the party can consist of any of the 1-100 recruitable members.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sekunri

Creator of Worlds
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Never played FF: Tactics but in Pokemon the ones removed are copies of the original actor. So the question here is are you removing copies (aka will never see that actor again) or removing them in some way where you want their data safely kept?

Also other information that may be needed. Are you using anything that changes the party setup like yanflys party manager?

Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Thanks for replying! The actors that are being removed aren't copies and when they are removed they'll be removed for good, so their data won't need to be stored. And yeah, I'm using Yanfly's Party Manager, but if it poses a problem, I can remove it-It isn't essential.

I guess I should also clarify that I hope that this plugin adds an option in the main menu that allows me to kick the actor from the party. Ideally this can be when I click the Kick-Party Member button in the menu, I can then select one of the party members for removal. Or instead the kick-button can be in the character's status or profile and I can just click on that and it'll ask "Are you sure you want to move this party member?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Helldivers is so much fun!
Suitemate: "Do you have detergent"
Me: "Ya, the spray kind"
Me: *realizes he said detergent, not deodorant*
Me: "Guess I'll die!"
If there's one thing I hate about myself, it's that I procrastinate. Ever since I started looking stuff up on how to properly balance and create armour, weapons and skills; I've let myself down in progress.
So I was at the dentist yesterday and she said,"I'm gonna propose to Dr. Anderson...(Then she paused as she thought what to say). And I said,"I think he is a little old for you." She laughed good naturedly. Then she jabbed sharp things in my mouth for the next 3 hours.
Update on my experiment with uploading my Android games to the Amazon app store: made about $45 in 2 months, but 0 sales for the past 3 weeks. Not sure its worth the effort.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lunairesol