ZankokuNoYami

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I don't know what you'd exactly call it. I have tried searching high and low, but nothing I type in actually seems to pull up what I am looking for. So if it exists, it must be under a different name.

But does anyone know if there is a plugin for MV that basically allows you to add entries?

In a lot of RPGs there is a log entry like system. Part diary, part tutorial. You go to it and can often find entries added by the main character (maybe a diary entry of what is going on, maybe clippings found) along side 'tutorial' entries. Like whenever you learn something new, you can go back and reference it.

I could just be stupid. But I feel like this should exist but I can't find it, haha.

ramza

Lunatic Coder
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This Book Menu plugin by @taaspider seems to be exactly what you're looking for. I haven't used it myself, so I don't know how it works exactly, but based on the forum post, it seems to me like it fits what you need.

ZankokuNoYami

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
yeees! Just like this! I would have never thought of book being the name hahaha!

Thank you! I searched and searched and figured it had to exist somewhere hahaha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SF_Monster6 added!

Wonder when the next theme contest is coming?
Long time no see. I'm aiming a vertical slice / tech demo for my game featuring a series of boss battles this month. I hope I could get some testers.
So which forum do I use if I want to showcase graphics? I've been using AML forum, but I'm not sure it's correct.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mentalhealthawareness