Eviticous

Node Js Developer By Trade, FF14 Player By Heart
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I am looking for a logo to be designed for my game, one I can use in game. The game is made in MV. The logo is simple: A Child's Story.

How would I like the logo to be done?

• Vector art, as in Adobe Illustrator or similar program
  • The colors to use, how ever you see fit should be #dd942b, #be1f0f, #1c0806, #5a3733
    You don't have to use all the colors, and variations of these works fine.
  • The theme in general is: Despair. With a sub theme of Death.
    • Other concepts include: Religion, so maybe the "T" could be a Gothic cross. Darkness, Pain, War, Love, Hear Ache
      These are all other concepts and themes in the game as well as Duality and Acceptance.
      • How you choose to create or implement these in the logo is up to you.
I hope this is enough information to create a logo, I don't have a sample or anything like that and I am sure there may be revisions. I am looking for a free logo designer with credit to be given (which is obvious)

Any questions please feel free to ask.

IAmJakeSauvage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I am looking for a logo to be designed for my game, one I can use in game. The game is made in MV. The logo is simple: A Child's Story.

• The colors to use, how ever you see fit should be #dd942b, #be1f0f, #1c0806, #5a3733
    • Other concepts include: Religion, so maybe the "T" could be a Gothic cross. Darkness, Pain, War, Love, Hear Ache
      These are all other concepts and themes in the game as well as Duality and Acceptance.
I hope this is enough information to create a logo, I don't have a sample or anything like that and I am sure there may be revisions. I am looking for a free logo designer with credit to be given (which is obvious)

Check out @alennor if he's free for commissions.

PunkFile

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I can take on this request, however what kind of deadline do you have. I also require a reference image and i can only offer 1 minor revision if needed.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
[mod]Closing at the request of the OP. If you want this thread re-opening, Report this post and say why.[/mod]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

May I make a suggestion for what language we should use for plugins?

IMG_1177.JPG
Have you opened all the advent calendar's yet? Don't forget to leave @Starbird_Resources and @WaywardMartian some love!
1638376821276.png
LOOK AT EM GOOOOOOOOOO!
Sorry for the spam with this, I'm just real happy with how this has gone :D
Custom sleep sequence done! :kaopride:
fuY8hyg.gif
The other day I posted a merchant airship tileset and said it was overflow from my Advent Calendar. @Avery said something like "that's one way to flex!" Well, this morning I woke up and realized THAT I MISCOUNTED AND AM SHORT BY ONE DAY. My face and palm are now perfectly fused together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilica0506