Professional Murder Hobos
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everybody,
I am currently working on a new idea for a game and I was wondering if someone could help me. First of all, if the plugin already exist, that is awesome and will save a lot of time. If you know where it is, please send me a link because I cannot find one ^_^.

OKAY.
I am looking for a way to make my screen look like the mock-up picture attached to this post. I want the crosshairs to follow my mouse at all times when using the script or when the script is called. I want the feel to be like your character is looking through the sniper scope of a gun.

Attachments

• Crosshair RMMV.png
    Crosshair RMMV.png
    57.5 KB · Views: 18

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Could you not just use a picture that's twice the width and height of your game window, with the cutout in the middle? You could use a script call to make it follow the mouse. It might lag a little, but it's certainly worth trying out as if it doesn't lag, you can do it all without a plugin.

Yitzi Litt

Made Nepenthe — An RPG that's one giant dad-joke
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Glad I could help!
I'd love to see the finished project when it's ready :)

_Shadow_

Tech Magician Level:
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been working on some sprites, My favorite out of all of them is this guy, his name is Moss:
anyone else 'round here gonna be doing the retro game jam that's starting in a few days on itch.io?
I also wanted to say that my bro brought back nostalgia and got me a GBA SP for my birthday! Ah, the memories of Pokémon Sapphire and LeafGreen! It came in a gray shell but he ordered a red one so it'd look like the one I had as a kid. It looks brand new!
qhE9zC8.jpg
LsluASM.jpg
It's minus 50 out today, ugh. I'm so freaking cold. =_=;

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lluviesa