Looking for a plugin/script that can change the Title Screen background and Title Screen BGM for RPG Maker MV

Sharon

AmetrineDragon
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I looked everywhere for anything that can change the game's Title Screen image and BGM with an event. I found a few scripts I thought were what I was looking for but it turned out on of them was for VX Ace and the other wasn't available as a singular plugin (Yanfly's plugin). Is there anything else that could do this?
I want to use HimeWorks's Pre-Title event to set up this change and Jackkel's Persistent Switches to have the variables be the same across all the game files since I want to change the image and BGM after certain plot points in my game.

Hopefully there's something I've been overlooking or maybe these other plugins I'm using aren't fit for what I want.
Thanks in advance. :smile:

Arbetore

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Can you not do a conditional branch on an event on your title screen map?

If “variable” is “Set Number” then simply “change map background image” and then, “play BGM”.

I’m stating this from memory, as I don’t have access to my computer right now.

I’d usually say, “set the event trigger to “parallel””, but then parallel processes eat up a lot of processing power, so you might get lag. Perhaps “autorun” is a better option. Hope this helps in any way, shape or form.

Sharon

AmetrineDragon
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can you not do a conditional branch on an event on your title screen map?

If “variable” is “Set Number” then simply “change map background image” and then, “play BGM”.

I’m stating this from memory, as I don’t have access to my computer right now.

I’d usually say, “set the event trigger to “parallel””, but then parallel processes eat up a lot of processing power, so you might get lag. Perhaps “autorun” is a better option. Hope this helps in any way, shape or form.
Sadly, this won't work. The Pre-Title event only works for anything that should happen before the title screen. If you play BGM it will keeping playing and will not continue to the title screen and the
Code:
SceneManager.goto(Scene_Title)
script won't fix that problem either. I've also changed the "Use As Title" parameter but this won't fix the problem either. The The Pre-Title event works just fine for Splash screen (and other stuff like that) so the plugin. Also I'm using HimeWorks' Sync Save Data now Instead of the other one since I couldn't get it to work. This one is also easier.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to JS Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

How do you cure sleep problem? It has been 7 months and it's 3 AM now..
Darn you, Seals! Why do you gotta be so cute when on land?:kaoluv:
So dragonbones getting laggy xD
I even removed the fingers armatures.

Have to remake this guy after crashing ( corrupted file).
:rtear:

Although limited to only this shop for room decorations, I like this aspect for previewing items.
So yesterday I got a follower (follow my NSFW art account) who dmed me and said to me :
if you continue to be friends with [name of the artists] which make me uncomfortable I will have to unfollow and I am like :
... do it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnthonyDewitt