alltheyuriz

It may say veteran but I am no such thing
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'm timing my cutscene but the problem is people have ability to push the space bar and make the map move faster when it's scrolling I need a plugin to stop that.

alltheyuriz

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Like I have an MV one but I don't know how to make that work in MZ and I'm really stuck if anyone has any way they can help me it'd be nice
this is what im looking for just an updated version for MZ
here

Last edited:

alltheyuriz

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
anyway that anyone can help me modify this one? The user is retired and the site to their terms and conditions is gone. I really am Stuck between a rock and a hard place

Edit: Maybe the title was too hard to understand I edited that to see if it helps

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Have you tried using the existing plugin to verify it doesn't still work? A lot of the engine is the same.

alltheyuriz

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Have you tried using the existing plugin to verify it doesn't still work? A lot of the engine is the same.
It interfere with my MZ plugins for some reason

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Make a Game in RMMZ Streams are going to remain in hiatus this week. Too much to do! 4 things will be announced on Monday though! Look forward to that.
Typed a long-ish reply to a post... forgot to actually HIT the post button, and moved to a different page.... finally noticed, don't remember what all I had typed and don't feel like trying to re-type it all.... smh....
Their tactics are evolving. They've learned to call for help when cornered. Never trust a mammal!
Good morning all. I still have a post up on video editing for cinematic trailers. Please make sure to check that out and give me a message as its still active in offers.
Hey everyone! I'm back :D

Snow White? More like Snowhere to be seen amiright? Hahaha I'm so sorry!! :kaocry:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
demar