RMMV Looking for a plugin to change face graphics in front-view battles when hit

Sharrel704

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry if this is in the wrong spot, I'm fairly new to these forums. Anyways, I'm trying to look for a plugin that can change a character's face graphic to a hurt one when hit. I've looked around for a while now for a plugin that can do this, but to no avail. Please, if anyone can provide me with some help I'd really appreciate it. Below is an extremely poorly drawn example of what I mean.
1652038979685.png

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I believe MOG's had a plugin for that for the battle part.
as it also has more frames for it.

normal, attack, dmg, dead state if im not forgot 1 or 2.
you should check the master demo for that part.

if you only want those 2, you could edit the other 2 as normal,
or let it modified the way you need.

Sharrel704

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I believe MOG's had a plugin for that for the battle part.
as it also has more frames for it.

normal, attack, dmg, dead state if im not forgot 1 or 2.
you should check the master demo for that part.

if you only want those 2, you could edit the other 2 as normal,
or let it modified the way you need.
Hey, thanks!
Sorry, but from what I've seen their plugins don't really fit my needs. I'm looking for a way to add these features to the normal battle hud, I have no problems with it and prefer it honestly. If you can find anything else that could help me out, please let me know.

HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm very confused. I just did a battle test in MV and there are no faces? What plugin do you have that gives you faces?

Sharrel704

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm very confused. I just did a battle test in MV and there are no faces? What plugin do you have that gives you faces?
Oh ****, I forgot that it wasn't a normal feature! Whoops, I'm using YEP_BattleStatusWindow. So yeah, I'd need a plugin that works with it. Whoops...

poppicha

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, It's my first time creating a plugin for JS Plugin Request. I hope it helps.
I have already tested it, but if there is any problem, please let me know.
ps. Picture for test credits from TheStoryteller01 of DeviantArt.
ps2. It works both frontview and sideview.
Hit.pnghit folder.png

Attachments

• Popp_BStatusHitFace.js
    3.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

yo i made a post but it hasnt really gotten any answers so uhhhh
Finished switching to a new PC. Now I could potentially start working at projects or plugins again if I feel the motivation to do so.
If you don't read the news, you are uninformed. If you read the news, you are misinformed.
Custom slip rates and custom ailment durations for enemies really opens up the floodgates for status effect use. I can have Poison and Time Stop affect bosses without it breaking their balance! Finally, a healthy middle ground.

(Especially after I cooked up a thing that prevents you from re-applying deadly states more than once in specific occassions.)
Voice.gif
The Voice... They usually show up to talk to you about leaving your mark on the world, which is one of the major themes of my game... How will you be remembered by society.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurutami