FREE Looking for a Psychological Horror Story writer! (Vague Story already existing)

Amigo53

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Hey there!
1576860612463.png
This is Lily .
Lily is 10 years old and deaf since an accident a few years ago where her father has passed away.
Since then her life is very hard.
Her mother becomes more and more emotionally instable since she has to provide for her children alone.
Her Brother (12 years old) doesn't talk to her because he blames her for fathers death.
Her mother employed a private teacher who abuses her (sadly in the worst way possible ofc).

That's why Lily wants to go to her dreamworld where she can hear and stay away from all the troubles at home.
But the nightmares won't stop. (etc...)
----------------------------

I am the "programmer" of this game and my collegue is the artist.
But now we realized that we aren't the best in writing the story and "creating a world" which fits in a psychological horror game.
The horror should crawl under your skin and with the limitations of RPG Maker you cannot accomplish that with Monsters chasing you. That's my opinion.
I need someone who tells me how Lily's dreams fade into her real life with time, how many maps there should be, how big they should be, what they should look like and how to play with the anticipation of the player.
If someone is interested in this project, please contact me.
I played enough Horror to know what's good and what isn't and sadly I am too uncreative at this point to write something good myself.

Thanks for reading everyone ,_,

Kong

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
I might try to redirect someone to your thread... Gimme a sec!

obsorber

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I got an idea based on something I was working on but haven't published. I would love to work on it with you, the idea could be given if I could contribute as a Co Developer. This would involve helping with the story, funding, resources, and possible design and implementation of the game. I'm not asking to over take the job but I would like to get involved as a team effort could be good for my portfolio.

CrowStorm

Storm crow descending, Winter unending.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I could do this for you but sadly, not for free: I don't charge much though, so if you ever scrape together any kind of nonzero dev budget for this, take another tilt at these forums. I'm willing to work very cheap up front if their are royalties involved on the back end.

But yeah, arguably you are asking for someone to develop MOST of your game here, outside of the technical work and art. It'd be a borderline miracle to have someone show up that wants to do it for free.

GhostJenson

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don’t know if you’re still looking for a writer, but I’d be willing to write for you. If you’re willing to do a skill trade, I am all in. Let me know!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Me and brother have an ongoing rivalry. We constantly fight for the High Score in Galaga on our arcade cabinet. Today I take back the top with 239,000. He'll be back. (No-Fire glitch is banned)
Made Custom ENEMY Information Screen
I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....
Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmbor