Parallax Panda

Got into VxAce ~2014 and never stopped...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ok, I admit I didn't really known which forum to post this in, so in case it's in the wrong place it would be cool if the moderators could move it.

Anyway, I'm on the lookout for an old RM game that I am fairly certainly ended up as abandonware. I remember watching a YouTube trailer/preview a few years ago, but my memories are fuzzy.

What I know is:

* it was not made in RM MV (obviously).

* It had a sideview battlesystem.

* Dialouge banter during battle.

* What seemed like the main characters was some kind of "special elite soldier" wielding a sword (the gun wielding enemies mentioned it during a battle sequence)

*There was explosions and the enviroment that was showed off was underground in some tunnel/sewers etc.

What I think but am not sure about is:

* There was a girl who got seperated from the hero by some explosion...maybe she died?

* The hero... blocked(?) enemy bullets with his sword during battle.

* The game was abandoned.

* It seemed kind of ambitious/advanced script-wise.

* The above mentioned underground was probably some kind of not well guarded sewer system entrance, but something went wrong? And while the hero's allies run away(?) that protagonistic elite-soldier-hero continues alone, mumbling something like "I'll not give up when I'm this close!"...or something similar.

* For some reason I think the creator was French? :D

* The trailer probably showed the start of the game.

If you know what RM game this is then I would like to know. I would appreciate a download link, a link to a trailer or just a namn if nothing else. I hope someone knows of it regardless of my vauge description.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited by a moderator:

terrorchan

Literally a Gloop
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I looked high and low...watched trailer after trailer...nothing my friend :(  

luzi

Freelance Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Parallax Panda

Got into VxAce ~2014 and never stopped...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Terrorchan

Thanks for trying :)

@luzi

Yes! That's the game! Thank you~:D

I guess I was wrong about it being french though, it's obviously German! is there a translation? I can almost swear I've seen a short clip in English but then again, my memory might have failed me (again). Unfortunately, my German is crappy and I can't understand much of what is said, but it looks pretty cool and I guess it's actually a finished game(?) and not abandon-ware like I though - which is even cooler.

It's not exactly like I remembered it... but, overall cool graphics, decent sprites and that song... it's not an original is it? I think I've heard it somewhere else. Really fits the scene though, it's catchy! I'm still interested in the game, but the language barrier is to much unless there IS a translation.

[EDIT; Ok, it seems it's abandon-ware after all, like so many other promising projects: https://rpgmaker.net/articles/763/ . But I'm glad I at least found the game :) ]

Thanks again for finding it for me!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Random Thought: Team Visustella has become the Power Rangers of RPG Maker, and Yanfly is their Zordon.
Can house furniture be used as a weapon?
Took our dogs on a walk and someone asked if our smallest one was a gueanie pig ((however it's spelt))
I decided to create reboots of my games on RPG Maker MV. I'm happy. :biggrin:
So, as i finish setting up my items for part 1 of my game, I realized I forgot to finalize an ENTIRE category of items. Know which ones? The Fallen Feathers....BTW my game is called "Fallen Feather"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
silverskies