Kingsley_O

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Title says it all.
Was a grounded rocket, upright, with a yellow fuselage, or looked thereabouts--can't even definitely say it was a rocket because I used the tiles for something else but you'd know it if you saw it.
Searched through most of the pages and threads on the directory over a month or so while rebuilding resources and still not found it again.
Search function/search engines not providing anything, either.
A point in the right direction will earn credit.
Pls and ty.

Journey_Sticks

Builder of Stuff
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have this tileset and it's companion, trying to figure out where I got them...

Kingsley_O

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Journey_Sticks Reckon you could post it so I can do a reverse image search and try to find the creator's terms? Appreciated.

Journey_Sticks

Builder of Stuff
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I tried that, I am afraid to post it because I can't figure out if it would be against the terms. I even have the text files that came with it, but they don't have the artist's name. I've gone through steam's list and what I could find on here. It's titled "Sifi_Outside_D" and the other is "Sifi_Inside_D"

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
...did you try Googling "RPG Maker sifi_outside_d"? I did so and it pops right up as being a part of the Magic and SF pack for patch 1.6. It should be in your DLC folder.

Journey_Sticks

Builder of Stuff
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay, Yeah I did try that through bing, google, yahoo & dogpile. Anyhow, I'll get them up for you as soon as I get home from work

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Odd, it's the first result on Google for me.

But you shouldn't need to put anything up, the OP should have it in his DLC folder. It comes with MV.

Kingsley_O

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Beautifully done, boys: grabbed it from the D.L.C. just.
Consider yourselves credited in-game for the help, likewise.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Make a Game in RMMZ Streams are going to remain in hiatus this week. Too much to do! 4 things will be announced on Monday though! Look forward to that.
Typed a long-ish reply to a post... forgot to actually HIT the post button, and moved to a different page.... finally noticed, don't remember what all I had typed and don't feel like trying to re-type it all.... smh....
Their tactics are evolving. They've learned to call for help when cornered. Never trust a mammal!
Good morning all. I still have a post up on video editing for cinematic trailers. Please make sure to check that out and give me a message as its still active in offers.
Hey everyone! I'm back :D

Snow White? More like Snowhere to be seen amiright? Hahaha I'm so sorry!! :kaocry:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anselmo00