Looking for a RPG Maker game where you play as a green thief/rogue

Disposabile

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Some months ago I discovered a cool game being developed on RPG Maker (I think MV) but I can't recall its name. I was looking for alternative battle systems and zelda-like stuff at that time and said game appeared in one of those top 10 compilations youtubers like to make. I eventually found the author's youtube channel where they made vids about the game progress (I clearly remember a shot vid about them testing the player's torch and other stuff).

Player's character was some sort of rogue wearing a green mantle. In the showcase I watched, It moved fast across the game maps climbing walls and jumping across stones in the river. Eventually it found a temple/tomb with some spike puzzles/traps and even a boss battle you'd have to fight with a bow. It was a very impressive showcase and I'd like to check on the author's progress.
The same video also showcased "Soaring Machinariae" which was way easier to trace back.

Last edited:

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't know the answer, but the videos aren't in your YouTube history?

Silenity

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Maybe one of these?

Disposabile

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't know the answer, but the videos aren't in your YouTube history?
My browser is permaset to anonymous mode and I rarely if ever log into my yt account

@Silenity Nope. But it was VERY similar

Last edited:

Disposabile

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can anyone else help?

FOUND IT! It was Odyssey

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hello! I’d like to ask where is a good place to start logging about my game dev progress as production of my game goes forth
In one of our campus classrooms was a bag full of stuff people forgot there... my bag. That I forgot there xD
You know your room is too tiny for how much stuff you have when it gives you literal insomnia. I just cleared a bunch of stuff out and man it feels good!
1670381555475.png
Meet the Kernel. You encounter him in cyberspace. He's important!
I released a test version of my game on itch.io. If anyone wants to check it out, here's the link (for now in Brazilian Portuguese only, sorry).

https://rafael-lobo.itch.io/insolita

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayomitsu