Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Croatian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello.

Not sure if this is the right subforum to ask for this, but I don't know where else to ask this.

Basically, I remember there was a script that allowed you to edit any RMV game window size just by starting the game through RMV editor. You could then select any menu window just by mouse clicking on it and then you had a window pop up where you could change x,y of the window among other things without the need to mess with the code of the script.

I can't for the life remember what the name of that script was. Anyone maybe remembers the name or knows a similar script?

Thanks for any help.

kR1pt0n1t3

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Croatian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think you're right but I won't know for sure until I try it.

Thanks a lot man.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I normally only post these every 24 hours, but same-sex marriage is coming to Rune Factory 5 and I just wanted to share it with the world! https://www.xseedgames.com/2021/09/23/rune-factory-5-localization-blog-2/
Today was wild. In the day I worked in my project (and realized I have almost 100 hours wich is a happy surprise), and now i'm having to calm my boyfriend down because of chris pratt Mario.
Mr_Petue wrote on GamchiSamwise's profile.
hey pepe, why do you have a gun on your head? where is wojak?
Still alive! Totally did not finish in time for the Jam (boy that's late) but tl;dr of the last half a year is Work term -> Covid Lockdown -> Sick... again -> Full time Employment. Game stuff has been on hiatus but got a new graphics tablet so hopefully updates again soon. =D
Going on hiatus. Won't be back until mid October.:LZSoops:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notbrandon47