Looking for a small christmas/birthday present box.

TheAM-Dol

Randomly Generated User Name
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Title.

I'm hoping for a christmas/birthday present box that isn't the size of a full tile, but instead something smaller...like a small box for a ring or other small objects.

Beggars can't be choosers, so I'd be happy with just the above description, but bonus points for any small present boxes that are not parallel with the grid lines (such as the box itself being rotated 45 degrees or so) and there being alternate colors of the box.

I'm hoping with all the advent stuff going on there's got to be someone with a christmas box, right?

Thank you for your help :LZSsmile:

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Maru has some for MV:

And if you own Ace as well, you can pick her other presents from there as well:

Last edited:

TheAM-Dol

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is perfect! Thank you!

TheAM-Dol

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@TheAM-Dol
Thanks! Actually the previous tileset you provided worked perfectly. I extracted the gift from the tile set and modified it so I had various colors as well as moving it to a character sheet. Regardless, these are good additions to add to the thread in the event someone else in the future google searches this.

And the only reason I quoted you @-ing me is because it annoys you when people quote post :LZSlol:

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
I just though you might not check the resource request anymore and wanted to let you know there is an alternative ;3
Since I don't know what you use them for there is always a possibility that you could do with more variation (for example, if that is your 2023 christmas project you could still have benefitted from more presents to throw on maps).
The quoting thing is mostly about full quotes, especially when the last post was mine. I always feel like someone is repeating everything I said before they answer, which would be super weird in an rl talk as well ;3 That's why I turned the quote notifications off.

TheAM-Dol

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Since I don't know what you use them for there is always a possibility that you could do with more variation
I might use them for more variations.
I'm just using them as small on-map collectibles to incentivize exploration. Player's collect presents randomly scattered on the map and then can take them to NPCs in town for very minor rewards. More variations never hurt, so thank you :LZScheeze:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Unlike the movie iRobot, my logic is definitely NOT undeniable. The TextPicture & ButtonPicture default plugins have given me incredible inspiration & I use them a lot. Yet I still generally avoid other plugins in preference of learning how to Event & Script. Seems contradictory.
Learn how to do custom face parts with my latest tutorial!
Generatorpartsfromscratch.png
The Legion
T7T0hR2.gif
Made a title screen, and by ''made'' I ofc mean I slapped a simple title on some cool art I bought xD This side project might be fun.

sIMPLE.png
CDF.png

Trying for a Classical RPG with Pokemon Elements. Capture monsters like Zombies and Harpys and use them on your team.
ow28O4A.png

Astarte in her usual demeanor: mocking people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atakh4n