alltheyuriz

They System is overrated
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi i'm here again. I was wondering if someone could help me. I'm looking for a sparkle to put on top of things the rtp one is too big to actually put like on top of a shelf or a bookshelf

Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I would recommend MOG's Character Particles plugin. And here is short description how to use it:

because when u use classic animated sparkle sprite (charactersheet) you will eventually have hard time eventing switches/selfswitches to toggle those sparks.

I'm using it myself and I think it's great! and if you need more help, then go ahead and ask :)

Last edited:

alltheyuriz

They System is overrated
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I ended up making one that works really well

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Still alive! Totally did not finish in time for the Jam (boy that's late) but tl;dr of the last half a year is Work term -> Covid Lockdown -> Sick... again -> Full time Employment. Game stuff has been on hiatus but got a new graphics tablet so hopefully updates again soon. =D
Going on hiatus. Won't be back until mid October.:LZSoops:
Just read the English lyrics for Despacito. Ramen aint innocent no more! :kaodes:
Well today was blown away with nothing to show for it. I made a new character to my game who I was going to have a protection mechanic where he protects my main character randomly unless it's a critical, and no matter what, to check if an attack received will be critical, means checking the apply method. This means rewriting the entire method and I refused to do that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luizg156