Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENG/SPA
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello!

Hope I'm doing this in the right place.

I am looking for certain script. I used to have it somewhere, but I don't seem to find it anymore. I've also been trying to Google the script, but no matter if I search for "RPG Maker XP", there's also VX scripts in the results. I don't remember the name or anything, neither I've been able to find a screenshot anymore, but I'll describe what the script does.

It is a battle script. Not a side battle. The script added bars for HP (red), MP (blue) and a slimmer, green ATB (Active Time Battle) bar.

If someone knows about this script, tell me.

Thanks!

DerVVulfman

Resident Werewolf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Forgive me if you tried this.  But have you tried googling "RMXP ATB" and then decided to just hit 'Images' when the search results came up?  Doing that, you can see individual screenshots of various battlesystems.  One of them may prove to be your system and could help, even if the actual source of the image doesn't have a working download link of the system itself.

Also, you are asking for RPGMaker XP?  Just confirming as your postbit shows you're mainly an RPGMaker VXAce user.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shin Kitsune

KITSUNE Game Design
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENG/SPA
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Forgive me if you tried this.  But have you tried googling "RMXP ATB" and then decided to just hit 'Images' when the search results came up?  Doing that, you can see individual screenshots of various battlesystems.  One of them may prove to be your system and could help, even if the actual source of the image doesn't have a working download link of the system itself.

Also, you are asking for RPGMaker XP?  Just confirming as your postbit shows you're mainly an RPGMaker VXAce user.
I googled. None of them is anything close to the system. There's a few ones, but they're either VX/Ace scripts, or side view battle scripts.

ALso, yes, it's an RPG Maker XP script. I use mainly VX Ace, but have decided to dust off a few old things I had in XP.

DerVVulfman

Resident Werewolf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Two schools of thought.  

One:  It is possible that the sideview system you saw could be related to your desired frontview system.  The default battlesystem is a frontview system afterall, and requires additional coding and sprite magic to make a system go from frontview to sideview.  As one who continued development on Animated Battlers after Minkoff handed in the reins in 2006, I know.  It may very well be a mere plugin (laughably... could be my Animated Battlers too).

Two:  The coder of your desired system may have also continued on to work with RPGMaker VX and VXAce.  I tried... couldn't stand the mapping which screamed "Kill Me!!!"    Something to consider is that the RMVXAce script you saw could be a variation of your XP script, and could help.

I suggest providing screenies/links to those systems you think are the closest... It may be possible to find your desired battlesystem from those.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

unnamed_image.jpg
SOMEONE'S SINGLE! HE DOES LIKE LONG WALKS IN THE IN THE SHADOWS AND THE SMELL OF DECAY. SADLY, HE HAS NO NUMBER TO NOTE OF BECAUSE HE HAS NO USE FOR A PHONE, BECUASE SUMMONING WORKS MUCH BETTER AND DOES NOT COME WITH AN ITEMISED BILL. REMEMBER TO TREAT HIM GOOD ON THE FIRST DATE!
I just found out that MZ regional price on Steam in my place is much cheaper than MV.
Our water started to work again, now i don't have to fill up our toilet with water again.
Finally able to return to work after months of lockdown. My poor feet are hurting :( I need to get used to working again haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfoxhahanes