Looking for a specific song (Tears of the lich king?)

thegoob12

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi all, 

Firstly this is my first post so apologies if I've made some stupid mistake in where I've posted ect... 

So when I first bought rpgmaker vx ace back in October last year or maybe November I was looking on here for some music and I came across an amazing piece I think it was called tears of the Lich king, or at least something very similar, I don't remember the artist or even the name of the thread it was on. I know this is very little information to go on, but if anyone could help I'd be very grateful. I've already tried searching for the track on google and here on the forums but I think I may be remembering the name slightly wrong (just to make things even harder). 

Anyway thanks in advance guys for anything you can offer. 

EliteKilljoy

Beta Tester, English Proofer, German Translator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Uh, does it happen to be any from here?

thegoob12

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Nope none of those. It was an electric guitar the whole way through, umm, if I remember right and I'm not sure that I do it was a post somewhere on the forums linking to the persons sound cloud, which I imagine makes it almost impossible to find again. Thanks for the post though.

DaveyBriteRPG

Music Producer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
If all else fails please take a look at soundcloud.com/daveybriterpg,

There are some free downloads and many other's that you can purchase. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In other news, my new computer is now ordered, and I'll have it in my hot little hands by the end of the week! CAN'T WAIT!!!
I've said my cat's names in such a baby-talk manner over the years, Biggs is now Biggoro, Bella is now Bellllyyaah, and somehow.....somehow Tessa is Sessashan
Did a massive ****up in my code that would have caused the game to crash on most computers and almost released an update without noticing it.
I keep thinking today is Thursday.
And I look forward to the next preview thread coming this afternoon.
And then I realise it's not Thursday at all.
And then I get sad :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr