Looking for a specific song (Tears of the lich king?)

thegoob12

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi all, 

Firstly this is my first post so apologies if I've made some stupid mistake in where I've posted ect... 

So when I first bought rpgmaker vx ace back in October last year or maybe November I was looking on here for some music and I came across an amazing piece I think it was called tears of the Lich king, or at least something very similar, I don't remember the artist or even the name of the thread it was on. I know this is very little information to go on, but if anyone could help I'd be very grateful. I've already tried searching for the track on google and here on the forums but I think I may be remembering the name slightly wrong (just to make things even harder). 

Anyway thanks in advance guys for anything you can offer. 

EliteKilljoy

Beta Tester, English Proofer, German Translator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Uh, does it happen to be any from here?

thegoob12

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Nope none of those. It was an electric guitar the whole way through, umm, if I remember right and I'm not sure that I do it was a post somewhere on the forums linking to the persons sound cloud, which I imagine makes it almost impossible to find again. Thanks for the post though.

DaveyBriteRPG

Music Producer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
If all else fails please take a look at soundcloud.com/daveybriterpg,

There are some free downloads and many other's that you can purchase. 

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Apparently MZ lets you preview move routes in the move route editor without having to start up test game. That could save a lot of time during development compared to MV, especially for a long game that uses a lot of event movement for cutscenes.
A repost of an old meme I had made, now with music

I have a really hard time keeping all these goodies secret til December... but I swear, it is worth the wait!
Working on a Premium version of my minimap plugin that will have advanced functionalities such as drawing a Terrain map based completely on the users tilesets, whatever they may be, and drawing minimap radar icons automatically based on texture of the event the note is applied to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MOLLARTA