Looking for a sprite and/or faceset

Ugouka

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Heyo, folks~ I've been working on my game (RMMV) for a bit now, and decided I'd prefer to use some custom characters...but I have about as much artistic ability as a particularly talent-less rock.

For now, to keep the request small, I'm only going to worry about the main character (Of four) If you feel super ambitious or friendly, I'll provide the details for the other three, but they're on the back burner for now. I'm looking mainly for a faceset and sprite. For the Faceset, I'd prefer it done in a style that won't clash with MV generator style, as I will still be using that for NPC's. So...Details.

I made a little sheet to provide some visual aids for the kind of styles (Not looking for copies of the pictures. Just using those as a form of description) I'm looking for (Down below). Isaac has a happy-go-lucky personality and an irrepressible optimism, even in the face of certain death (Think Luffy from One Piece). He wears a leather vest, with a relatively deep V-neck (About as deep as the white shirt in the picture, no undershirt). He has pale yellow eyes, with blonde hair to match, cut short and messy. The general face chunk in the picture is the right skin color and eye shape, maybe a bit smaller nose, and a squarer chin. For the faceset, It'd be great if I could get the following expressions: Slight smile, Goofy Grin (Like the chibi guy in the picture), confused, slight frown, and crying (His optimism will break at one point, briefly).

For the Sprite, if it could include a sheathed sword at the belt, golden hilt. The leather vest and some darker pants, probably a black or blue.

If facesets aren't quite as much your thing as busts are, that's fine. I'd be just as happy with Busts for the main characters(If not a little more, but those are more work). It's a free request, so I don't feel like I can be too picky :guffaw: Like I said, any part of this is fair game, and if you'd like to work another character, I have three more that have those composite image sheets with descriptions, as well. I'm just not in a rush and don't want to request too much at once.

IsaacCompilation.png

Last edited by a moderator:

svarn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
I had a moment yesterday so I started working on your character.

However I'm not sure when will I have time to finish it, so here is a wip.

hg6ilUd.jpg

I was trying to make it somewhat MV generator like.

Let me know if you have any thoughts on it.

Ugouka

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Looks great so far! Would it be terribly difficult to make him a little bit less slender? He looks really young in that picture, which is fine if that's a difficult fix. And maybe a little bit of a 'happier' angle on the eyebrows? Kind of curvy like the chibi in the original picture?

But really, looks awesome! Thanks for working on it.  No rush to finish or anything, so don't worry if you are short on time, I'm fine waiting. 

Ugouka

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
That looks great, Julia! Thanks for taking the time to do it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Had a funny feeling about my laptop last night so I moved my project over to desktop via thumbdrive, just experienced my first corrupted project and couldn't be happier about the timing!! *proceeds to copy file onto every thumbdrive in the house*
Test game. Find something broken. Fix. Re-test game. Broken thing fixed but new thing broken that wasn't before. What?!?! Uhg! :kaoangry:
I watched this youtube video of this reporter that went to a Flat Earth Conference. And there was just a whole lot of stupid in one room.
What?! You want 2 more hours of a playthrough? Well you got it! Come hang out with us while we dive even deeper into the awesome game Kindred Novel by BirdBunch! :LZSjoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johto