Looking for a Sprite-ter. Create in MV. Info in Tread

Discussion in 'Resource Requests' started by Xorn, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Xorn

Xorn Wizard Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Greetings fellow Sprite-ter im not one for sure but all can say good job on making sprites. If you click this then you are interested on my little dream on making.... Well here it is

What I like you to do is to make a owl in a human form- naked no not a furry plz no. This owl ties into the story that im making but that's not all. I will need that same owl but with purple robes and yellow trim. The most part of detail of this owl that haves no pupils I know its kinda creppy but that also ties into the story im making. This is all a fantasy look if your wondering why robes
    One last thing the owl is a Great horned owl look it up.

Art style- Look at the image I provided and try your best
    Resource type- Character and icon. A portrait if you will. Ahem
    1. Owl in a human form - naked
    2. Owl in purple robes with yellow trim
    I wish you good luck.:thumbsup-left:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
  2. Shaz

Shaz Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    For art style, you could state what tilesets you're using, or show a screenshot, images of the other sprites you're using. You really need to make sure the artist knows what style the game is using before they spend a lot of time creating something that might look completely wrong in your game.

You should probably learn about the different resource types as well. You say "character and/or icon" but those are completely different things and definitely can't be used in the same way. Then you say "sprite and face set" which are also completely different things, and different to the first thing you said. It sounds like what you're after is a character sheet and a face. Do you want the own to have different expressions/emotions - a face set, or just one?