Looking for a starting point for a leader board.

2DGameStudios

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
As the title says, I am looking for some help on getting a leader board working with MV. As of right now I have a web site with Mysql and php to create the session for the user and all. I though I would be able to see the local storage of the game via chrome and going to appacation and checking local storage. So I was wondering were would one start with being able to get stuff like 

1. Player Name
  2. Player Level
  3. Some custom made variables out of MV and to the SQL data Base. 

I was thinking of having PHP handle the JSON data from MV (if that what it has to be) and then posting it up to the SQL sever and then making a call to the SQL on the website to display the Table for the user information. 

Another though I had doing was below, but I understand that it would be very easy to fake information if you know were to look for the json file. 

So is there a way to just have MV output information to a json file that holds the the above items?( I do not need network connection in the game to send the JSON, and yes I know that if I save the JSON local someone could edit the file.) 

Last edited by a moderator:

2DGameStudios

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Did not mean to post this in the wrong section can this be moved to the correct section of the forums please. 

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to Javascript Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Next time, simple report a post to have it moved

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

i watched the sonic movie it was pretty good i hope they make a sequel
tomorrow I'ma go on a cruise for the first time ever... lets hope I'll survive the experience!
Omg! 8 years in this forum :o
Ksi
Streaming the last of the RMN Valentiny event games so feel free to drop on by and watch me cry (whether that's from laughter, rage or sheer pain, who knows?)
Today I went to sleep without setting an alarm, so I could sleep more than 2 hours. I woke up after 2 hours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChrisLebleu2020