Looking for a SV Battler from "kneeup_Monster2_4_mvt" and "kneeup_Monster2_6_mvt" (MV Trinity Resource Pack)

guihguih27

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello guys. I'm looking for a SV Battler from "kneeup_Monster2_4_mvt" and "kneeup_Monster2_6_mvt" from the DLC "MV Trinity Resource Pack" (RPG Maker MZ).
I would like to have these sprites, because I want to make a character that has a metamorphosis spell, then she leaves her human form and transforms into the Kyuubi.

References:
Monster 2_6 & Monster2_4

Last edited by a moderator:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I've removed the images, since those are from paid DLC (and you can't redistribute those).

guihguih27

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh, ok. Sorry

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Huh, those both look really complicated in their design, so I don't think that is something people will just randomly make unless they need the exact same thing as well.

You have some options though, as you could try to edit Hiddenone's 3-tailed fox to have 9 tails:

For the human you can use Lady Baskerville's tail:

For the outfit you could try boosungs clothes as a base:

or check out the store, the heroine and japanese generator packs might have something for you. It will probably not be perfect and especially the headgear is something you will likely have to create yourself, but you can get a not too bad result that way.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes I wonder why I still try and recruit others to help with my games. It never works.
ScreenShot_10_3_2022_4_27_17.png
welp, thanks to Luna MV, I was able to add the Balloon as a window... thus allowing me to edit the font color and outline... so now it looks like comic bubbles above characters. I have NO idea why I couldn't get this to work through more conventional means, but here we are.
CUTE CUTE CUTE.gif
I cannot cease doing cute art
War and Wonder is a 100% choice-based open-world visual novel.
1664821313732.png
1664821466359.png
1664821547746.png
Going live soon on Twitch, and will continue Fortunastreet's game "Verloren". For those who are curious, you are welcome to join ;)

-> Franz' Twitch channel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KyzerKiba