Looking for a team to accumulate experience with

Avis_Tonitrui

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello there,

I am new to this community and don't have that many skills to help contribute to the community, so I was curious if anyone out there would be willing to put up with someone getting a hang on the ropes of game developing.  I have basic knowledge of almost all aspects of RPG maker, but mainly would like to get better at eventing, mapping, databas(e?)ing, programming, and story design.  I would also like to say that while I will give my commitment to carry out a project, I do have school and school groups to balance as well, so I will apologize in advance for any possible schedule conflicts.  Thank you all in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Abagail Asta

Programer by birth
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Hi, privet messaged you on the wrong account and my sincere apologies but what was said is true and I would love to work with you on a half planned project.

EdCote

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I feel the same way. I'll go into some detail in my own thread.

Abagail Asta

Programer by birth
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
I don't know about the original owner of this post but I do have a project if you're interested. The link is here :

And the screenshots are out dated I'll update tomorrow hopefully.

I'm also willing to take ideas and change it up if you want to pitch in.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Today *Fix the game UI
RMMZ maxRows make me tired.
The game supports real-time language switching (really interesting).
8laFKAa.png

jBYDFzZ.png

lYbvPth.png

mY99lgU.png

Swag collecting in the new randomly generated area. Now the mini map also shows the randomly generated features... And even illustrates the whole "bubble" system" that I made to manage memory... Though that part's inadvertent. We'll just call that "the fog of war"... Yes, that's what we'll do. Nobody will be the wiser! :kaopride:
not me being not lazy for 5 seconds and drawing another char portrait (her name is hazel)
its_hazel.png
Been a while since the last time I made a song remix. Had a blast making this
One thing those jp developer still get wrong about boob physic is that... men's muscly hard pecs can jiggle too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back-AlleySnowman