jordanblake

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I been loking in the web for some generator with this type of character style sheet and faces, idk if is xp or vx ace graphics but i really like this type of style,sadly all the post i've found or most of them,are pretty old and the links broken,also if is posible to generate the sprite sheet with face will be pretty awesome...

this is the example:

Villagers-F-01.png

regards.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
That looks like XP style graphics. As far as I recall, no one ever made one that included facesets though.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Those sprites are by Lunarea. http://lunareas.blogspot.com/2014/04/vxxp-characters-npcs-1.html

Because they are edited Ace NPC's, you can use those facesets to go with these sprites, though not all of the color variations will be available, but it's something to start with. You may search for recolored versions to match.

However, please note the terms of use and that you need to own both XP and Ace to be able to use these sprites, as they are also edited from XP.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Still alive! Totally did not finish in time for the Jam (boy that's late) but tl;dr of the last half a year is Work term -> Covid Lockdown -> Sick... again -> Full time Employment. Game stuff has been on hiatus but got a new graphics tablet so hopefully updates again soon. =D
Going on hiatus. Won't be back until mid October.:LZSoops:
Just read the English lyrics for Despacito. Ramen aint innocent no more! :kaodes:
Well today was blown away with nothing to show for it. I made a new character to my game who I was going to have a protection mechanic where he protects my main character randomly unless it's a critical, and no matter what, to check if an attack received will be critical, means checking the apply method. This means rewriting the entire method and I refused to do that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrSunshine