HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Define "when leveling". Do you want to be able to see it only when you level up or during every battle or when you gain XP or...?
What do you want this bar to look like, and where do you want it to be shown? Do you have a HUD that this will be part of?
Depending on when you want the bar to be shown, you can probably do it with events. You'd have to look up what the vocab is in MZ for current XP and next level XP, but what you'd do is store your current and next level XP in variables, divide the former by the latter, and multiply by 100. This will be the zoom of your picture (x or y depending on which way your bar is). I don't think picture displays have variable zoom widths, so you'd need to do this in a script call.

By the way, in general, if your request is in the ballpark of two sentences, it's not enough information, LOL.

jedite1000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
yeah i want it to pop up on the screen and the bar gets filled to the edge depending on xp i get after i battled
i am using visustella menu hub

jedite1000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
ah yeah thats good, had to buy it though but i purchased a lot of visustella plugins in the past anyway. only thing dunno how to change is the dialogue the character speaks when learning a new skill when leveling up. story wise my main character doesnt speak

NaosoX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

You thought kids rooms were messy. Look at this.
Back in the house and I'm hungry
Yoshi!
DNPwhy.gif

You're using that item wrong... TwT

Trying to get the mechanics down for a cute, story-driven board game! I think I've accomplished dice movement, item effects, and activating a space's event when you land on it. Art is WIP. Hope to open a thread about the game soon!
My entire family and I have Covid... If it's this bad with the vaccine, without must be terrible. Stay safe, everyone. This thing is a doozy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Merodu