Looking for an adjustment to YEP_X_ChangeBattleEquip, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

firestalker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm wondering if I can get someone to make a change to YEP_X_ChangeBattleEquip. It says it doesn't work without YEP_BattleEngineCore… But I'm not using YEP_BattleEngineCore, I'm using a lot of Victors Plugins, and I want to use YEP_X_ChangeBattleEquip so I can have the player change Ammunition in battle.

Can someone make a change to YEP_X_ChangeBattleEquip so it can be used without the prerequisite? Or maybe make another plugin that does the same thing?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It'll be easier to write a new plugin to add something similiar to Victor's engine than to modify Yanfly's Plugin for that.

The reason why it doesn't work without YEP battleengine core is because it needs functions as written there to modify them, and Victor and Yanfly program in completely different ways, making compatibility patches between them more difficult than usual.

Just make a request listing what functions you want to be added to which of Victor's plugins and you'll have a much higher chance of getting that done.

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Expectation: Design/dev a game for the game jam | Reality: "These codes suck, why did I do it this way? lemme fix this. Also what if I add feature xyz because... well, I can."
Did my first script call in an event! :kaopride: It's completely useless and just because I thought it'd be cute if looking at clocks in-game made the character say the real-world time, but it's fully functional scripting and I did it all by myself!
Stream will be going live shortly! I will be playing Resident Evil 3 Remake, and then I will be switching to a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Spent all day working on something that ultimately has nothing "flashy" to show at the end of it. But that sense of achievement...
This is on the Amazon page for the FF7 Remake: 'If you get the game early, please think of others and don't spoil it for them. Please don't post videos or screenshots of the game until it is officially on sale on April 10.'

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartelStef