Krazitos

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello,

I'm looking for an animated sideview battler for the RTP God (image below). I've searched it online but i coudn't find anyone who have made an animated battler for this one.

I know this is a VERY complex battler with a lot of details and stuff. So i'm not hoping to find a full animation set with different animations for magic, damage, etc. But if i could get at least one for idle it would be a lot of help for my project.

Thank you in advance! :)

Resource Type: Animated SVBattler

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: MV RTP

Description: I need an animated svbattler for the RTP God battler. I would love to get a full animation set, but considering the complexity of it, just an idle sequence will be of much help.

Reference Images: Image below

God.png

Last edited:

JosephSeraph

White Mage
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
This actually seems like a fun project to try and animate using DragonBones. I don't have time to go and learn another tool now but someone should try it out!

edit;

something like this:

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Ooof, this literally took hours, and it's "just" a static image.
SV_god_Avery.png
I changed the proportions to be closer to the ones of the SV battlers, resized it, forced it on the charsets color palette and then reworked it manually for way too long.
Given all these hands I will most likely not make an animation for it or anything, but maybe it helps you.

Terms are the same as in my resource thread.

Attachments

Krazitos

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ooof, this literally took hours, and it's "just" a static image.
View attachment 149361
I changed the proportions to be closer to the ones of the SV battlers, resized it, forced it on the charsets color palette and then reworked it manually for way too long.
Given all these hands I will most likely not make an animation for it or anything, but maybe it helps you.

Terms are the same as in my resource thread.
Wow! That looks amazing. Even though it's not animated, it will merge with my other battlers style. Thank you very much!!

This actually seems like a fun project to try and animate using DragonBones. I don't have time to go and learn another tool now but someone should try it out!

edit;

something like this:
That looks really cool! I didn't know about this tool, i'll probably give it a try. Thanks!

JosephSeraph

White Mage
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
DragonBones works with RPG Maker MV and in theory it's super simple to use, so all you really need to do is take this battler, clean up and repaint underneath the parts you want to cut / animate, and you're ready to set at least an idle like in the video :D

Also wow avery, that looks gorgeous!

hayahay

The Lazy One
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Alien Language
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Idle Preview

Hi Saw this post and tried to create a simple idle animation (still needs more movable parts and cleaner animation) I had lots of fun with this one :rhappy: so I'll add a few more animations to it before sharing to this community.

edit: Oh wow Avery's sprite looks fantastic.

Last edited:

Krazitos

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Idle Preview

Hi Saw this post and tried to create a simple idle animation (still needs more movable parts and cleaner animation) I had lots of fun with this one :rhappy: so I'll add a few more animations to it before sharing to this community.

edit: Oh wow Avery's sprite looks fantastic.
Wow, it looks really cool already! Thank you very much for using your time to do it. It will be of great help to my project. Can't wait to see it finished. :elwink:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

A good way to mix your own music? What's the learning curve on that?
Would it be better to pay a composer?
What theme for the next windowskin? You'll decide. Tell what you wanna see and I'll try for.
I just saw in a manga an interesting mechanic - setting up a stationary teleport beacon that one can go to no matter where one is in a dungeon. I think it'll work with a similar setup to how I did my airship transition.

Ooh what if you could set up multiple beacons and choose from a list of the beacons you set up?

Hmm...
Actor2_1 added!

Is the running performance of MZ output to Android platform smoother than MV output?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brainson0815